2014 Allegro Customer Summit
A New Age of Innovation
Allegro Customer Summit
The 2014 Allegro Customer Summit in Austin, Texas this past October launched Allegro's “Age of Innovation” on the strength of a recapitalization by Vector Capital and Cerium Technology. The acquisition, completed in June of 2014, followed a first half marked by a 35% gain in revenues over 2013 and contributed heavily to a record-breaking turnout for our 2014 customer event of the year.
More than 380 customers and guests were in attendance, with 15 exhibitors on hand adding value to the experience. Platinum, Gold and Golf sponsors, Deloitte, ATOM, Opportune and Structure, were joined by Adapt2 Solutions, capSpire, CME Group, GlobalView Morningstar Commodity Data, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, ZE PowerGroup and Indra to underwrite the three-day affair, featuring:
- New Allegro CEO, Jason Liu on Allegro's "New Age of Innovation."
- Former Obama Administration CTO, Aneesh Chopra on "The Promise of Open Innovation – Unlocking High-Growth Markets through Collaboration."
- Patrick Reames of Commodity Technology Advisory sharing findings from the Allegro Value Study (87% of customers reported value gained from the product, with a 100% referral rate).
- A panel discussion on "The Tower of Dreams – Distillation for Dollars – How to Export Condensate," moderated by Shelley Wong of Sutherland Asbill & Brennan, LLP.
- Ray Wong, Chairman and Founder of Constellation Research, on "The Digital Disruption to the Energy Industry."
- A look at Allegro's new business intelligence component, Allegro Insight, by Pravin Rangachari.
- A customer panel discussing how to "Maximize the Value of Your Allegro Investment," featuring Debi Chandler, Devon Energy; Stephen O'Carroll, Caltex; Gordon Lewis, Nexen; with moderator Mark Hill of Allegro.
- An in-depth presentation of Allegro's new General Release highlights by Allegro CTO, Aditya Srivastava, detailing numerous innovative functional, quality and performance enhancements.
- A panel discussion on "Global Compliance, Are You Ready for the Red Tape: Dodd-Frank, EMIR and REMIT," featuring Alexander S. Holtan of Sutherland, Asbil & Brennan; Ben Lafleur of Allegro; Michael Prokop, Deloitte, Tom Swaykus, Peabody; moderated by Allegro's Jason Delgado.
- And more.
In addition to the full slate of executive sessions, guests reveled at a Roaring 20s theme party, "Puttin' on the Ritz," and enjoyed expanded networking opportunities over the three days shared at the Omni Austin Hotel downtown.
The 2014 Summit ended with a recognition banquet celebrating the Allegro 2014 Customer Innovation Award-winners: Koch Minerals in the Americas, The Nobel Group in APAC, and BKW in Europe.
Allegro heartily thanks all those who contributed to the 2014 Summit and all in attendance. We invite you check back with us on upcoming details of our 2015 Summit, which is slated for sunny Miami, Florida.
The future is bright at Allegro. Get your sunglasses ready for 2015!